Towards the Lebanese Parliament
- Move comprehensive anti-discrimination rules that prohibits discrimination on the grounds of gender personality and intimate positioning and consists of efficient steps to spot and manage such discrimination.
- Present guidelines that enables for term and gender marker modification through straightforward management treatment based on self-declaration.
- Repeal post 534 of the Lebanese Penal rule, which criminalizes “sexual sexual intercourse unlike the order of nature.”
- Amend post 521 associated with Lebanese Penal Code to feature trans lady within the definition of women and ensure that they’re not prosecuted in clause “masquerading as girls to go into females spaces.”
- Repeal post 523 of the Lebanese Penal rule, which criminalizes “secret prostitution.”
- Amend article 49 on the signal of illegal process to explicitly guarantee suspects the right to a legal professional during police questioning. Continua a leggere